Thursday, October 23, 2014

Airheads Extremes Bites

You may have seen the most recent Voxbox, the Dean's List Voxbox, that I recieved from Influenster and the Airheads Bites that came inside. If not you can check out the entire contents in my post Here
And if you havent seen my review for the Aireheads Bites you can find that Here


Want your own VoxBox? Sign up here


After trying the Airheads Bites (that I recieved free for sampling purposes) I found out that they had Extremes Bites and I knew I had to try them. Airheads Extremes are one of my favorite candies so these sounded perfect.

I found the Extremes Bites (and Airheads Bites) easily in the Meijer candy aisle. The Airheads Extremes Bites come in a 6oz bag for a dollar and some change (I think its close to 2 dollars but I cant remember for sure). I decided to wait to try them and Sunday I noticed they were on sale for $0.99 at Meijer so I figured it would be the perfect time to grab a bag. 

(Photo: Mine)

When I first picked up a bag the little sqaure pieces felt a little harder then I thought they would be, I thought they were going to be pretty soft. This was one reason I put off trying them, I was afraid Meijer had a bad batch or something and didnt want to pay full price.

Upon trying these they are a good amount of soft, not too soft and not too hard, so even though they felt a little harder then I expected they werent too hard.

These were honestly even better then I expected, my boyfriend and I devoured them. We both love regular Airheads Extremes but I think I almost like the Bites more. They have great flavor and texture, and a good amount of sour. They taste very similar to the Airheads Extremes but I think they are a little thicker and easier to eat since they aree bite sized.

The bag they come in
(Photo: mine)

I apologize these photos are even worse then normal, I took them quickly one night before inhaling the rest of the Bites.

 The back showing the different regular Extremes flavors
(Photo: Mine)

 Nutrition Facts if you really want to know
(Photo: Mine)

 One Bite
(Photo: Mine)

Thickness
(Photo: Mine)

I definitly recommend giving these a try unless you absolutly hate sour candy. Im not a huge sour candy fan but I do love these.


Not sure where to find some?

More reviews from Voxbox products coming soon :)




*all photos are mine unless otherwise noted*

No comments:

Post a Comment