Sunday, October 19, 2014

Advil Film-Coated

I recently got some samples of Advil Film-Coated to try from Crowdtap.

One thing I will say is I didnt have much time at all to try this product :( 
I received my "you only have one week left to submit your report" e-mail a day before I even got my samples (and judging my instagram posts it looked like most people got theirs around the same time).  Of course as luck would have it I went through my week to two of awful daily neck pain right before recieving this product and have felt ok since recieving it so i havent been able to try it.
I will be updating this post once i do get a chance to try it. 


This is what Advil.com says about the Advil Film-Coated:

"Our latest innovation in relief stops pain before it gets worse.  This Advil® is formulated with a unique Advil Ion Core™  Technology and an ultra thin shell to absorb quickly – in fact nothing is proven to work faster*
Use fast acting Advil® Film-Coated for headaches, muscle aches, toothaches, menstrual cramps, back pain, and aches and pains associated with the common cold. Fast acting Advil® Film-Coated leverages the rapid absorption properties of ibuprofen sodium, now available for the first time in the US."
Upon looking at other reviews I found that some people did claim that these worked faster then other pain releivers and one even thought they worked faster then the Advil Liquid Gels for cramps. 

I am excited to try these when I get the chance. I typically use pain relievers for head aches, neck aches (which I get a ton of) and cramps. My usual pain reliever of choice is Ib Profin because its what we tend to have at home. I have used the Advil Liquid Gels a few times when i needed fast relief so I am curious to see how this compares

I'll update this post once I've had a chance to give this a try and let you know what I think.



(Photo: from my instances Auntie_M_25)

Sample
(Photo: Mine)

Advil
(Photo: mine)


*I recieved this product complimentry from Crowdtap for sampling purposes. I was not rewarded in any way for giving a positive review over a negative one. I was asked to give my honest opinions whether good or bad. I am rewarded for doing a review with my honest opinions.*

No comments:

Post a Comment