Thursday, October 9, 2014

New Airhead's Bites

As you may know if you've seen my Dean's List Voxbox Post I recently recieved the Dean's List Voxbox and one of the items inside was the new Airheads Bites.

Want your own Voxbox? Sign up here

New Aireheads Bites
(Photo: Mine)

They come in Fruit amd Berry flavors ans there are also Airheads Extremes Bites (which i really want to try!) 


*Update: I finally bought some Airheads Extremes Bites, you can see what I thought of them Here

I wasnt sure how great these would be, sometimes when things are made into bite size they taste different then the regular size candy but these taste almost exactly like regular airheads. They are slightly different entitially because they have a bit of a shell coating (not really crunchy but slightly firmer then them inside). But once you start chewing its just like your chewing on a bite of an airhead. 


Inside an Airhead Bite
(Photo: Mine)



Airheads Bites Candies
(Photo: Mine)
The photo above was only some of the candy from the package, not all of it. 

My boyfriend and I were a little disapointed in the amount of each flavor we got in the pack. There were tons of Yellow (Lemon) and Orange (Orange lol), a reasonable amount of Red (Cherry), only 3 Green (Watermelon) and only 2 Blue (Blue Raspberry) which is our favorite candy flavor. 


Flavors in Fruit Pack
(Photo: Mine)


I'm suprisingly not too picky when it comes to candy, I dont mind eating lemon, orange and some of the other less popular flavors but I do have my favorites that I would prefer to have more of (like 
Blue Raspberry). My boyfriend on the other hand refuses to eat lemon and orange and doesnt really like cherry so he only got to eat about three of these (I made him leave me one Green and one Blue so I could try them for reviewing purposes).

I'm not sure if every Fruit bag is like this or if we just got a Orange, Yellow and Red populated bag. I would love to see Airheads make more of the popular flavors and less of the less popular flavors. I thought the Berry pack might of been to give people more of the popular flavors like starbursts did with their favorite reds pack but I looked up the flavors:  Cherry Berry, Blackberry, Grape berry, Blue Raspberry and Banana berry (thanks to walgreens.com) which I could be wrong but I dont think all of those are real popular flavors.

Overall I really enjoyed these, they tasted almost exactly like regular airheads in bite size pieces (like they should) but I would like to see more of the popular flavors inside each bag and less of the less popular flavors.

Thank you Influenster and Airheads for letting me sample these! 

*I recieved this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. The opinions in this post are my own and I am not rewarded for posting a positive review over a negative one. I was only asked to give my honest opinions. All photos are mine unless otherwise noted.*


No comments:

Post a Comment