Monday, November 10, 2014

Sinfulcolors Professional Nail Polish

One of my absolute favorite nail polish brands is Sinfulcolors Professionals. They have so many colors and they last! I have had many manicures last me well over a week which I never get more then 2 days with those expensive polishs. Best part? Sinfulcolors is only.....$1.99! It cant get much better then that! 

I have gotten so many as samples free to try (like the yellow one, not my color or something I would pick out but it could vome in handy one day).  A few of these I have also bought, including the one in the back with the sticker on the handle, it glows in the dark! Here are just some of the ones I quickly grabbed for a photo.
(Photo: Mine)


Where can you find these amazing polishes that come in TONS of colors? 
  • Walgreens
  • Bed, Bath and Beyond 
  • Kmart
  • Giant Eagle
  • Meijer
  • Target
  • Walmart
  • Discount Drug Mart
  • Rite Aid
  • And many more...
You can check out more locations and read more about this awesome brand Here



You might see them on the shelf with other brands or sometimes you see them in displays like this one I saw in Walgreens.
(Photo: Mine)

Look out for their Holiday Collection in stores now (Walgreens usually has a hanging display at the end of and aisle for their holiday collections).

#NoTextRed #Sinfulcolors #Contest

No comments:

Post a Comment