Thursday, November 20, 2014

Clean Like A Pro Zep Sampling

I got to be part of the "Clean like a pro Zep Sampling" Through Crowdtap recently. I got sent 3 bottles of Zep "Quick Clean Disinfectant, 2 bottles of Zep "All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser" and a lovely little pamphlet.
(Photo: Mine)
 
Unfortunately cleaning isn't something that gets done too often in my part of the house, which about kills my mom because she is a clean freak. Currently I'm dealing with being out of town 2-3 days of the week, working my regular job at least one day (More if I can) and watching my two favorite minions up to 4 days a week so I am rarely home to even get a chance to clean. Running around all the time plus doing school work and trying to have the tiniest bit of a social life leaves me with no time and no energy to clean so my bathroom and bedroom have gotten pretty bad. I have a sink in my room as well as in my bathroom so that gives me two sinks, two mirrors and two vanities on top of my shower to keep up with.
 
 I hate cleaning the shower more then anything because I feel like I have to do it right before I shower because its hard not to rinse it down without getting soaking wet and feeling gross afterword. I hate scrubbing the soap scum and grim off the shower walls too. I decided to give my super grimy shower (gross I know) a spray of the All-Around Oxy cleaner in hopes of cutting through the soap scum and grim. I was pleasantly surprised and after letting it sit for a minute all the yuck came off with a simple and easy swipe, no scrubbing! I was so excited to not have to sit there scrubbing and paying for my weeks of shower neglect. I will definitely be using the Oxy for my shower more often and I cant wait to give it a try in the kitchen!
 
I also used the Oxy in my sinks and they were easy to wipe down as well. I sprayed some on the counter/vanity as well to cut through some left over make up that I left behind while rushing to get ready. The rest of my counter was wiped down with the Quick Clean disinfectant which left my counters sparkling and germ free.
 
I haven't had a chance to do anymore cleaning but I cant wait to try these products in other parts of my home and let you know what I think. I'll also let you guys know what my mom, The Queen of Clean, thinks when I hear back from her.
 
Here is a little more about the two cleaners.
 
All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser: "Quickly cleans virtually any surface. Powers out stains and grease. Versatile multipurpose cleaner with Oxy action to tackle tough stains and Degreasing action to break up grim. Perfect of daily use in the kitchen, bathrooms, and more, and safe on a wide variety of surfaces. Great on stains from red wine, blood, fruit juice, foods, pets, and other dirt. No harsh fumes!
 
For use on: Countertops, granite, laminate, formica, porcelain, ceramic, engineered stone, stainless steel, appliances, most types of carpet, upholstery, kitchen and household surfaces.
Not for use on: leather, silk, suede, sensitive stone surfaces, marble, or any surfaces harmed by water.
 
Hard surface Directions: 1. Spray  2. Wait 1 minute  3. Wipe and rinse
 
Soft Surface Directions: Always test first in an inconspicuous area to verify color fastness. Soak up excess liquid or residue from stain. Spray product generously and let stand for 3-5 minutes. On deep pile carpets, work All-Around Oxy into the carpet pile with a clean rag. Allow to dry and  then vacuum area. DO NOT MIX WITH BLEACH OR OTHER HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS."
 
Quick Clean Disinfectant: "Cleans, disinfects, deodorizes, cuts through tough grime, kills cold and flu viruses.
General Cleaning: Spray soiled area then wipe with a dry paper towel or lint-free cloth.
Sanitize non-food contact surfaces and deodorize:  To sanitize/deodorize hard, nonporous surfaces, hold container 6-8 inches from the surface to be treated. Spray area until it is covered with the product. Allow surfaces to remain visibly wet for 5 seconds. Let surface dry. For heavily soiled surfaces that may come in contact with food, a potable water rinse is required. Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant  will not harm most surfaces: including acrylic, sealed fiberglass and vinyl. 
 
Disinfecting, Deodorizing: Remove gross filth or heavy soil prior to application of Zep. Apply product with a hand pump trigger sprayer. Hold sprayer 6-8 inches from the surface to be treated. Spray area until it is covered with the product. Allow surface to remain visibly wet for 2 minutes. No scrubbing necessary. Allow treated surface to air dry or wipe off with a clean cloth.
 
When using on food contact surfaces: counter tops, stovetops, highchairs, kitchen appliances, thoroughly rinse all treated surfaces with potable (tap) water. This product must not be used to clean eating utensils, glassware and dishes."
 
 
*I was given these products free for testing purposes. I was asked to give my honest opinions and am rewarded with the same amount of points whether my review is positive or negative. All information on the products marked by " " was taken from the sample bottles. All photos are mine unless otherwise specified.*

No comments:

Post a Comment