Monday, July 7, 2014

Kleenex Brand Believers Sampling

Another Crowdtap Sample and Share! This past month I received a GIANT box of Kleenex Thick and absorbent tissues. (210 2-ply white tissues).

Photo of the bottom of the box (I got for free through crowdtap)
(Photo: Mine)
 
I know what your thinking, oh boy a box of tissues, but I was actually pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this sample and share.
 
Like many I have used Kleenex brand tissues before and I am a regular user of their Cool Touch tissues that are enriched with aloe and moisturizers.  
 
Bottom of that box (This is one that I purchased and already had in my room)
(Photo: Mine)
 
First lets talk about the design of the box. Did you notice both pictures of the info are taken from the bottom of the box? The remaining sides of the box (all of which would be visible when sitting out on a table in your home) are kept simple and decorative with only a small, tasteful Kleenex logo on the right hand corner.
 
"Front" view of the free sample box I received
(Photo: Mine)
 
"Side" view of the free sample box I recieved
  
(Photo: Mine)
 
"Front" view of my Cool Touch box. The Color is a really pretty metallic blue but with the light reflection it appears multi-colored.
(Photo: Mine)
 
"Side" view of my Cool Touch box, notice this one says "Cool Touch" on the sides but it is still small, simple and tasteful.
(Photo: Mine) 
 
I really like this design because you can leave the tissues out for convenient use without having a giant advertisement sitting in your home. The designs are pretty cute and fun too and they have so many its easy to find ones that go well with your décor.
 
 The free sample they sent me actually ended up working fairly well with my blue room
(Photo: Mine from my instagram: auntie_m_25) 
 
I also like that all the info is on the bottom so you still know what type of tissues you bought when it comes time to buy some new ones.
 
I'll tell you a little bit about the Cool Touch tissues that I already use regularly and why I love them before I get into the new tissues. If your like me and suffer from allergies or maybe your one of those people who gets sick quite often, you know how frustrating it is to deal with a red, sore nose on top of all your other awful symptoms. Tissues and toilette paper can be so rough on your nose when your constantly having to blow. I remember all the nights of covering my nose in Aquaphor and wincing in pain as the moisturizer hit my irritated skin hoping that the following morning my nose would feel better, only to get worse again after all the tissue use the next day. I no longer have to deal with this thanks to Kleenex Cool Touch tissues (which is why they are the only tissues I buy!). The aloe and moisturizers help to protect your nose and prevent the soreness and irritation. When I first bought these to try my nose was actually sore from using other tissues and these started to help make it less sore and irritated. I also love the color of the box, have you noticed I really like blue?
 
Now onto the thick and absorbent box I got for free to sample. When I go it I was thinking oh great normal tissues, what am I possibly going to say about these? I thought they were going to be the typical flimsy tissue that appears soft but can be rough on your nose after constant use. I was absolutely wrong. It started when I was sitting on the floor of my room playing on my Ipad while I left a homemade facemask sit on my face for 20 minutes. The facemask had a mixture with honey in it which can get pretty runny after its been sitting on your face with your body heat warming it up for awhile. I keep a wash cloth on hand, usually tucked in my shirt, for drips but was leaning over and not paying attention and a big glop dropped down onto my carpet. The box of tissues was the only thing within reach so I grabbed one and went to try to wipe up the glob thinking the tissue would only tear up in my hands but to my surprise it held together while I cleaned up the sticky mess. I later tried using the tissues as a napkin when I forgot to bring one up with my food and they actually worked well. I would have never thought I would use a tissue as a napkin.
Now you might be thinking that these tissues have to be too rough to use on your nose if they can withstand cleaning up sticky messes, but they are still plenty soft and gentle. I have been using multiple throughout the day as regular tissues while I have been dealing with my regular seasonal allergies and haven't had any irritation.
 
I also decided to try out the tissues for removing nail polish. I had 2 layers of a color, plus layers of red, blue and a glitter polish (for the forth of July, I tried to be festive and do a cute design but of course it didn't turn out very cute) The tissues actually held up pretty well through all the scrubbing which is especially surprising with the rough glitter polish that typically tears up cotton balls. Near the end it started tearing up a bit. I still prefer cotton balls for removing nail polish but I would grab these tissues next if I was out. 
 
(Photo: Mine from my Instagram)
 
Overall I was very pleased with the quality of these tissues and plan on buying them in the future. I do recommend Kleenex tissues. They have so many types and cute style boxes (have you seen the fun little letter block ones, everyone keeps spelling things out with them in the stores).  They also have cute little packs that you can easily slide into your pocket or purse for on the go (Which some other crowdtap users received to review so watch out for those) as well as boxes that easily fit between the seats of your car for on the go use.
 
Thank you Kleenex and Crowdtap for another sample and share!
 
*I received the box of thick and absorbent Kleenex brand tissues through crowdtap for free for reviewing purposes. I do get rewarded for reviewing the product and sharing my honest thoughts and opinions, I do not get any extra incentive for a positive review. Crowdtap only asks for my honest thoughts and opinions whether they are good or bad. All photos in post are mine unless otherwise posted.* 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment