Saturday, June 28, 2014

Whats coming up in july

Now that summers in full swing and Im about to finish up with my summer class I'll have a little more spare time to post.
I have a lot of exciting opportunities to try varies products so there will be a ton of reviews for the month of July. Also im working on a lot of summer projects including cleaning up the house so I will be sharing my organizing tips and tricks and even some school related organization to show you how I keep on top of my school work. A look at whats coming up:


♡My very first VoxBox from Influenster. The Surfs Up VoxBox. Ill have a couple posts showing you whats inside, and different reviews about each product. Ill also walk you through some VoxBox activities and what to expect when you get a VoxBox.


(Photo: Mine)

(Photo: Mine from my instagram @auntie_m_25)

♡I got three different products from Bzzagent to sample. Two I have already received and tried and the third is on its way. The first was an acne kit from Paulas Choice Skincare 

(Photo: Mine)

and the 2nd was a pair of Dream Walk high heel insoles from Dr. Scholls (for heels 2 inches and 
higher). 


The third thing that I will soon be sampling is Crest's new Be toothpaste. Ill be trying there three new unique flavors: mint chocolate trek, vanilla mint spark, and lime spearment zest.



♡I have a few oppurtunities from Crowdtap already this month as well. The first one I received last week from Kleenex, its pretty simple, just a review of a box of their facial tissue and come up with a different use (something other then for blowing your nose or sneezing into) for the tissues.

(Photo: Mine from my instagram)

And the other crowdtap oppurtunity I found out about yesterday is a hosted party from McCormic Grill Mates, a 4th of July BBQ Bash. They're sending me a ton of seasoning mixes, rubs and sauces to try during a 4th of July party and of course a lovely McCormick apron to wear while cooking (which my dad will be doing!). I dont really eat meat (its complicated) so ill be counting on others to try it out and let me know what they think.


Cant wait to share all of these posts with you guys :) Hope your excited too!

☆Happy 4th of July☆
:-D


*All the items were given to me free for testing purposes. I am only asked to give my honest opionions and feed back, I am not rewarded for giving a good review over a bad review. I do get rewarded for completing an honest review (entries for giftcard drawlings through crowdtap and more oppurtunities to review through all the sites) all photos in post are mine unless other wise specified, the Dreamwalk Dr. Scholls photo and Crest Be toothpaste photo both are NOT mine and were taken from Bzzagent.com from the specific campaign pages.*

No comments:

Post a Comment