Sunday, May 8, 2016

Papermate InkJoy Gel Pens

Crowdtap sent me 2 pens (Purple ans Orange) from Papermate, their new InkJoy Gel Pen, to try out.
(Photo: Mine)

These pens come in 14 different colors (including your traditional Black, Blue and Red) and are supposed to write smooth, bold and dry faster then a traditional gel pen to avoid smears.

I have to say I absolutly love these pens. Everyone that I have had try them can't believe how smooth they write and how bold the colors are. Even colors like orange, that are typically hard to see, show up bright and beautiful. The ink flows smoothly so you never have to worry about an interrupted sentance. And I was pleasantly suprised at how quickly the ink dried. I wrote and literally dragged my hand directly behind the pen and not a single smear. On occasion a little more ink will come out and take a few additional seconds to dry but you never have globby messes or intense smears on your paper. These pens make writing effortless, bold, colorful and absolutly beautiful. 

I highly recommend these pens to anyone looking for a good set of colorful fun pens. I use these for my day planner, writing notes and studying. I went and bought myself 3 more after getting these and plan to buy even more! They are a bit more pricey then some pens, running around $10 for a 6-pack. I have found these at Target, I've yet to see them in Meijer, haven't really gotten a chance to look elsewhere.

Thank you Crowdtap and Papermate for letting me try these pens, I am obsessed!

*This product was provided free for testing purposes, all opinions are my own honest thoughts and feeling about the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment