Thursday, January 22, 2015

Brookeside Crunchy Clusters

This month I got to sample the new Brookside Crunchy Clusters
Crowdtap sent me the Brookeside Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters Berry Medley Flavors.

(Photo: Mine)
These are the perfect snack. So easy to grab and go and they taste amazing. They are "clusters of crispy multigrains and soft fruit flavored center's with sweetened cranberry bits, covered in smooth dark chocolate". They're crunchy, sweet and a little tart (the cranberries) which makes them such a great snack. I am picky and I actually really enjoyed these. My mother also tried them and loved them. She had tried other brookside products that she liked but hadnt seen these yet. We will definitly be purchasing these again!
Thanks Brookside and Crowdtap!
(Photos: Mine)

Easy to pair with other snacks like Greek yogurt :)
(Photo: Mine)

Hour long commutes to school mean snacking in the car!
(Photo: Mine)


*all photos are mine. I was asked to give my honest opinions and not rewarded for positive reviews over negative. These are my honest thoughts about the product. I recieved this product free for testing purposes*

No comments:

Post a Comment