Saturday, February 7, 2015

Frosty Voxbox Rimmel London Products

In the Frosty Voxbox from Influenster there were 2 Rimmel London Products. The first one was was Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover which sells for $7.49. The other was Rimmel Scandal eyes Kohl Kajal Eyeliner which sells for 4.49.
(Photo's: Mine)

The Makeup remover works well, it's not oily, I feel good about putting it on my skin, not worried about breakouts, gentle on my eyes and removes even waterproof makeup. I prefer to use makeup removing wipes so I can get my foundation off as well as my eye makeup but I can see myself using this product to get the tough eye make up off without having to scrub my eyes.

Warning: creepy eye pictures below! Lol

I used the eyeliner and makeup remover last night (I was exhausted so I kinda hurried through this) also I used the new Covergirl Lash in Bloom Mascara (which I purchased myself) so ill talk about that too. 
I had some of the mascara on already and was just messing around and put a ton more on to see what would happen so it's kinda globed up so this is NOT a good picture of what the mascara looks like on. I really like the mascara, you eyelashes are still soft after you put it on, they don't get all stiff feeling. The one thing you have to watch out for is that it is not at all waterproof so do not get your face wet with it on. I won't be wearing this mascara to the beach or pool but I do like it for everyday because I can just easily wash it off while I'm washing my face, no makeup remover needed. So the first picture I have everything on, mascara, and eyeliner. The second picture is after I ran just water and rubbed over my eyes. All the mascara came off but the eyeliner stayed pretty well (I rubbed a lot so I was impressed with how much was left over). The 3rd (and extra creepy) picture is after using the makeup remover on my right eye (when your looking at it it's the left) and doing nothing to my left eye (your right). The Makeup remover got the rest of the liner off.
1.
2.
3.
(Photo's: Mine)

As far as the eyeliner, I like the price and it gives a really bold color that goes on smooth and easy. This liner is the kind you have to sharpen and since I haven't been wearing liner much I have a hard time making really precise lines (like it I wanted it really thin, winged or cat eye). The liner also gets in around parts of my eye that are hard to get to with make up remover so over the next day or 2 I sometimes get greyish blackish around my eyes from the left over liner. 


Ovreall I'd recommend both of these products.

Thanks for letting me sample these Influenster and Rimmel!

*all photos are mine unless otherwise noted. I was given these products free for testing purposes (Except for the Covergirl mascara which I purchased myself). All opinions are my honest thoughts and feelings, I was not rewarded for giving a good review over a bad. *


No comments:

Post a Comment