Sunday, December 14, 2014

Listerine Ultraclean

I recieved a complementary bottle of Listerine Ultraclean mouthwash in Artic Mint from Listerine and Crowdtap for sampling purposes.

(Photo from my Instagram: Auntie_m_25)

I really enjoyed using this mouthwash. Sometimes I get that thick saliva feeling in my mouth and most other mouthwashes don't seem to help but this one took care of it. The next morning I woke up and my mouth still felt completly clean and no thick feeling. The clean feeling is great, you feel confident that your mouth is clean and your breath is fresh for hours.

I use mouth was regularly atleast once a day at night if not both morning and night. I usually just pick whatever I have a coupon for or can get a good deal on. I had some Listerine mouthwash that I was using before I got this sample but I like this sample even more then what I was using.

I think it hahas a good flavor and if your not used to mouth wash it can be a little intense at first. 

The new "Ultraclean Listerine with everfresh technology controls tartar build-up, kills plaque & gingivitis germs, keeps breath fresh for hours".  
It has a "powerful dendentist clean feeling up to 3x longer". 


I definitely recommend this mouthwash if you want a good clean that protects your teeth! 

(Photo: Mine from my Instagram)


Thanks Listerine and Crowdtap! :) 


*I was given this product free for sampling purposes. I am rewarded for completing reviews but asked to give my honest opinions. No extra incentives are given for positive reviews. All opinions in this post are my honest thoughts and feelings about this product. All photos are mine unless otherwise noted.*

No comments:

Post a Comment