Friday, May 15, 2015

St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub

One of the products I recently got to try in my Campus Voxbox was St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub (shown here next to my favorite cleanser)
 
(Photos: Mine)
 
This sells for about $3.99-$4.79. A little bit about this product: "St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub contains 100% natural exfoliants to deeply clean pores and brighten dull skin. The scrub helps stop breakouts before they occur, containing salicylic acid, which is known to help prevent blemishes from forming".
 
I knew I was going to like this product, but honestly I really love it, I didnt think I would love it as much as I do. I've used a knock off (I think CVS brand) and liked it but I think this is way better. It smells wonderful, very fruity, fresh and clean. My family never really buys or eats apricots so I cant tell you if it smells just like one or not because honestly I dont really know.
 
I use my favorite cleanser, wash my face then apply some of this, gently rub it over my face really focusing on the areas that are acne prone and rinse. This leaves my skin feeling SUPER soft, smooth and clean, I absolutly love it! I have noticed an improvement with my acne, I dont break out too severely but I have noticed a lot fewer breakouts since using this product.
 
I started just using it once a day and now I use it every time I wash my face (usually 2 times a day but sometimes in the summer if I go outside and sweat or exercise I wash my face 3 times a day). I absolutly love how it makes my skin feel, I dont know if I could go back to not using it.
 
I really love St. Ives, such a great brand I know I can trust and always inexpensive. I regularly use their body lotion and absolutly love it.
 
I would definitly recommend giving this a try. Its not expensive at all, it helps exfoliate and get rid of dead skin so it doesnt clog your pores and it has some saliclic acid to help prevent breakouts. You use this after using a cleanser, so it doesnt replace washing your face. I think at the very least it will leave your skin feeling amazing but I think this would definitly help anyone at least a little with acne.
 
Thank you Influenster and St. Ives for letting me try this great product :]
 
 
 

*I was given this product free for testing purposes. I was asked to give my honest opinions regardless of whether they are good or bad. I am rewarded for giving feedback but I am NOT rewarded more for good feedback over bad feedback. All photos in post are mine unless otherwise noted. All opinions are mine honest thoughts and feelings.*

No comments:

Post a Comment