Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Review of Pomegranate Lemonade

Originally submitted at Diamond Candles

About this scentHave you ever smelled something so awesome that you just couldn’t get enough of? Pomegranate Lemonade does just that and keeps you coming back for more. With a fresh, light and fruity kick of strawberry stems, pineapple, and pomegranate this candle is sure to have your face in it be...


Favorite scent so far!

By Auntie M from Delaware, OH on 1/19/2013

 

5out of 5

Pros: Pleasant Scent, Burns nicely, Burns bright, Safe, Durable, Attractive Design, AMAZING SCENT, Long Lasting

Best Uses: Lighting, Enjoyment, Gifts, Scent, Decoration

Describe Yourself: Midrange Shopper

I've only burned pomegranate lemonade and sun washed so far. Sun washed smells exactly like linen and is amazing but this one is my favorite! When I first opened the candle up and smelled it before burning I wasn't sure I was going to like it, but after I started burning it I fell in love. This is definitely a good one to try if you want to perfect fruity scent! It burns really nicely, the best way to get the most even burn is to always burn it for more then 2 hours so the wax has time to evenly melt. I also got a beautiful pink stoned ring that I love from this candle. The rings just the cherry on top. I will definite be buying this candle again because of the wonderful scent!

Ring reveal

thumbnail

Tags: Picture of Product, Ring From Candle

Burning candle

thumbnail

Tags: Picture of Product, Using Product

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment